for me

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Decided to do away with the stupid background. Hm... was thinking if I used the old bg, wont I be like trying to show the whole world Delta goodrem rock? but hm.. maybe not. the blog isnt mean for this.

Been swimming for weeks and running. W00t? My 2.4 km time now currently stand at 12 min + - 10 seconds, and 1.5km swimming now at 30 min hm... improve by alot. Just read YJ blog, read his thoughts about the blogging competition. Totally agree with him sia.. I mean a blog competition. WTF! of all things, why waste our time on this. Probably they trying to keep up with the craze, and trying to encourage people to be open. But those losers sue people for entering a entry... what racism or what crap. If you wanna encourage people to be open, you know what's freedom of speech? I hate this person, I insult him. Why sue me? It's my private blog. Not as thought I ask you to come over and read.. jokers..

RI is so competitive.. Sleep in class.. never listen to teachers... not the perfect student. are all this reasons why I shouldnt get above average grades? fukers.. DOUBT MY intellect? spread rumors i suck up to teachers.. I mean.. get a life la. Teachers are fair at least those who teach us.
Let's look at them in greater details.

1. Tan Puay Hock( chi) --- I almost fail chinese. so no talk about this
2. Tang Keen Yeen( eng) --- I got 77 for total.. CA 79 CT screwed. Tang doesnt like me. what bs about sucking up?

3. Mrs Foo ( bio) --- hm.. I try to be responsible as a treasurer. Update her about my accounts. But wtf? you guys should know better she is fuking fair. Try getting a mark for a answer so close to the real answer. she will say no. AND she doesnt teach bio. she talk about her life. hm.. i get tuition about her life..

4. Mrs Tan Mui Hong( maths) --- one of my fav teacher. Probably most of my friends like her.. many of them improve alot thru her teaching and singing? lol. I looked her up with a couple of 3A friends for help.. Helped me a lot.. My test got just pass.. so needed desperate help.

5. Mr Mark Wee( Physics) --- Guess what.. even Attitude problem students like him. How rocker can he be? He's my favourite teacher. my first test 8 /20 .. ok not tht I am dumb. But never study at all, never listen in class.. thought it was easy. Then screwed my practical .. argh.. u wont wanna know my dumb mistake. So i worked hard for physics, with help from Mr wee . I and yin wei went to look for him. We learned alot. I think Yin wei improved too. w00t.. all paid off. 45/ 50 for physics. highest in class THANKS!

6. Mrs Ong Wai Ling ( geo) --- She's nice. haha.. but i always sleep in class and talk.. perhaps too much for her to take. But.. I prevent her from disliking me by always giving answers no one can give. Hm.. I just love geo, perhaps my interest for sci and geo help me do well?

7. Mrs Neoh( SS) --- Hm. was history rep for her during sec 1.. Like it matters. But she's not bad. not much to say la. quite strict.

8. Mrs Kua ( chem) --- I think she quite pissed with me. but still neutral.. haha always make remarks in her lesson. but at least i listen quite attentively. Did pretty well. so i guess that spared me.

hm.. see... out of 8 teachers. Only 2 so call like me. so wtf la. suck up what shit. It's my own ability.. I mean suck up can only bring you so far? perhaps a mark or two. But wtf.. I GET A GPA OF 4.0 WITH MY OWN BRAIN AND OF COURSE THEIR TEACHING.. assholes.. screw off.. u jealous then say la.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger tomlin said...

One that comes after two years' time,reading your life. What a pity that one has missed the crucial part of your life. If time allows, i am so willing to leave a trace back in the two years. Still got another one and a half year, hope that you will be able to see me here beside you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home